Thanks for that link George.  That was a quick/concise list
that I was looking for. To get the information you mentioned (what the scope
of each CO is), you go to the link that I mentioned
http://www.scc.ca/search-front/index.html
<http://www.scc.ca/search-front/index.html>  , click on accreditations and
then certification orgs, and type in the name of the Lab you are interested
in, for the sake of argument, if you type "MET", a list of all related links
for MET Laboratories will show up.  You should have a link to a MS Word
document, which if you click on, will show you the scope of our laboratory,
which includes all electrical equipment, (which includes CSA C22.2 No 950).
Similar results would be obtained if you typed in the name for all the other
COs.

                SCC is a bit more broad as they typically accredit labs for
types of equipment (i.e. all electrical products etc.) vs. OSHA/NRTL which
accredits based by standard.   If you combine the NRTL list with the SCC
list, by my count (correct me if I am wrong) you come up with about 5 labs
(MET, CSA, Intertek, Entela, and UL) that can provide you with US & Canadian
certifications (including UL1950/CSA C22.2 No 950, among others) that from
the legal aspect are equal.  Hope this helps to answer your question.

                Kevin Robinson
                Project Engineer/QA
                MET Laboratories
                Phone: (410) 354-3300x361