From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Nick Williams
Sent: zondag 18 november 2012 11:14
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: EU-DoC - list of applied standards with full title

It's actually a requirement of some of the directives, not just an addition
brought in by transposition in certain countries. Generally, where the
Directive requires the Declaration to accompany the product, it must be
translated in to the language of the country of the end user.

I guess the Commissiion's logic is that the instructions will need to be
translated into the same language(s) so it's not a significant additional
burden to require the DofC to be translated as well.

Nick.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html