While I was with HP and Agilent, we always listed the standard (as "IEC/EN"),
the applicable annexes, the date of issue, an abbreviated title and the
abbreviated test limits. Never had a problem, as far as I know.
Kenneth Wyatt
Wyatt Technical Services LLC
Woodland Park, CO
Email Me! | Web Site | Blog