Hello Ron,

The product description shows the following intended use:

“The system including control unit, power supply and LED module(s) is suitable
for industrial UV curing applications and industrial light exposure
applications as well as for laboratory use only.

LED Lamp, Smart Lamp for short, is a special-purpose product within the meaning
of Regulation EU 2015/1428 and the changes of Regulation EU 1194/2012.

The system must not be used for room lighting.

Any use of the system in other than the intended applications is not admissible.

It can be used to dry and cure paints, inks and ad-hesives. Other special light
exposure applications are possible.”

So in opinion 15.103 c) is not applicable (is not “test equipment”).

Michael