Thanks
    I have a one man hobby shop with multiple machines, I really don't
anticipate having them running simultaneously, but I plan on leaving
them hooked up thus multiple 7I43.  Since HostMot2 doesn't use the USB
is there any advantage of getting models with the USB port other than as
possibly a power source?  Would there be any advantage to getting the
larger Spartan device?  Does the Xilinx ISE recognize this card for
programing or do we need to use Mesa supplied software for that purpose?

Hubert