I think I have loaded WinCNC Gcode into Mach3 with a little tweaking.
I'd try both WinCNC and Mach3 and see what you get, change the . suffix
of the gcode file and try and load it into EMC2.

EMC2 will tell you what it doesn't understand.

It might take a little gcode tweaking to get it to run, but not much.

Dave