I agree this is not an auction but the listing says starting price is
USD500.00. That suggests and auction. I asked to be informed of the
seller's intent.
This seems a reasonable price for a machine like this if the owner's desire
is to dispose of this quick and has no use for the box of tooling.
Seems to me the owner has second thoughts of getting rid of the machine.
This is always the owners choice. It would be nice for the owner to remove
the listing or respond to the questions from the site. There may be
extenuating circumstances eg health, accident... that prevent response.
Keep watching and see if something happens.
This is a sweet deal - IMHO. One person's junk is the next person's
treasure. :)

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 11:31 AM, Charles Steinkuehler <
char...@steinkuehler.net> wrote:

Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.