Hi Robert,
Im very interested in this too, are you trying to solve slow gcode or
smooth movement? or both?
one problems i find doing a filament winder, linear X and rot A, was
the lack of blending between them. Also the diferent interpretation of
feed between linear and angular (regular feed or non inverse time feed
rate) cause trouble, when a move changes from linear to angular.
Axis backplot draw the gcode correctly, and keeps me thinking in a
manner to ensure constant surface speed doing blending based in tip
point absolute spatial speed calculations but my lack of programming
skills drop me.
Im willing to help in whetever i can....could you explain more about
your particular branch, i like to test it.
Regards
Rick