Rob:
a axis is along x, config is simple, just have to edit GEOMETRY =
-AXYBC in ini file.
i will send you a link sharing a folder in goog drive, theres config
files and some sample gcode, just let me know if you can se it!
theres no way i could run it smoothly, blending in rot axis is a must!
there is a way to implement it?  could you expand the need of non
trivial kinematics in this case?, seems trivial to me.
Regards
rick