Yes.  Sorry that was a typo, autocorrected.   But actually the subscription
model of paying for software is the same.    Microsoft is doing  this with
Office 360 too.   All  of these companies are looking to do the same
things, even out there cash flow with reliable monthly payments form
customers and to offer cloud data storage so your data is not tied to one
specific PC.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California