On 1 February 2016 at 05:10, John Dammeyer <jo...@autoartisans.com> wrote:
> Digikey stuff overnight unless there's been some sort of weather delay.
> There is no shipping charge if the order is over $200.

RS used to offer free shipping for any order size, then changed it to
free for orders > £20.
It looks like that was unpopular, so now it is free shipping for all
online orders again.

However, a "test shop" suggests that I would need to spend nearly
£4.32 (including 75p tax) as the cheapest MOSFET is £0.18 but comes in
20x multples.

I think RS is Allied in the US, but the Allied web site has nowhere
near the breadth or depth of stock that the rswww,com site has.
http://www.alliedelec.com/on-semiconductor-2n7000rlrag/70100110/

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.