Hello,

For my lathe control panel project, I have integrated 2 MPG with 100ppr.
(see
http://blog.f1oat.org/2016/03/21/emco-turn-120p-machinekit-control-panel/)

I would like to drive the size of each jog step according to MPG
rotation velocity.
The idea is to have 0.01mm steps at low speed, an then increase up to
0.1mm steps when rotation is fast.
I have added jog wheel velocity calculation in my MPG driver.
Now I need to use it to drive the step size (axis.0.jog-scale)

Any experience to share?
Thanks.
Frederic.