Gentlemen,
I wonder why everybody makes a fuss of mail providers or the like.
Together with a friend, we made up our own domain many years ago, and we
never had any problem mailing and sending anything with attachments of
unlimited size to and from there. We host about 15 mail accounts, all
friends and relatives. This costs us about 20 Euros per year. In
addition, we have more than 2 GB web space per acount. Anyone can do that.

Peter Blodow

On Sunday 10 April 2016 04:15:57 Gregg Eshelman wrote:
>> Links got stripped. Search eBay and ye shall find. :)

---