Hi All

This thread and it's follow on triggered my interest, so I just snagged
a Renishaw MP3 probe on Ebay and now face the task of interfacing this
to my New CNC mill which I am due to pickup later this week.  I ordered
the mill with LinuxCNC using the Mesa cards to interface to the
computer.  The mill uses Servo's on X,Y,Z.  It is a small mill with a 12
position tool changer, thus I am hoping to put the probe in one of the
pockets and use it to sense work-piece position, and also to digitize.
While this is my Hobby mill I am hoping to get close to 100micro inches
repeatability.  I would appreciate any pointers to available data for
building/buying a relatively inexpensive transmitter receiver for this
purpose.