On Saturday 24 September 2016 04:35:23 Nicklas Karlsson wrote:

> For aluminium I have vague memory there is a non optimal speed there
> metal stick the most. Can't however if it was feed rate or rotational
> speed of tool.

Probably surface speed related. 6061 is fairly soft, but it wasn't
sticking to the tool. Cutting looooong stringers, the tool shank looks
like alu now. I started out at 800 revs & a 10 mm hole, but 800, half a
mm cut at 100 mm's a minute feed was saying the motor is working a bit,
so at 40 mm's I turned it down to 500.  Ideal speed/feed? Idontknow.