Does or doesn't LCNC support softdmc?

Correct me if I am wrong here, but my calcs are these.

 I can't find a pole count for the Yaskawa servo motors, but I assume they
are 8 poles.  Encoder counts are 32768 per rev, 6mm ballscrews.

So at 700IPM, that is 50 Rounds per second, encoders right at 1.6mhz

50 RPS * 8 Poles = 400 Motor cycles per second.

400 MCPS * 32?? = 12800hz needed servo period?  This seems a bit out of
reach of being handled in software, and I am not sure that 32 steps would
be enough.