On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 16:06:23 -0500
Jon Elson <el...@pico-systems.com> wrote:

> On 10/14/2016 12:09 PM, Erik Friesen wrote:
> > I guess I am not following how a hardware interrupt gets mapped to the
> > userspace/lcnc servo thread.  Any pointers on this?

If the thread is implemented as a function call it is all very simple. Get a
suitable periodic interrupt up and running and add the function calls. They
could be added statically before compile as ordinary function calls or
dynamically by a list of function pointers. If threads are known at compile
static would suffice otherwise dynamic by function pointer is needed.