I like IGUS for high flex cables.  I just replaced the encoder cable on
my lathe with CF-111-011-D.  That gave me 4 twisted pair and 4 straight
conductors for the encoder power.  They have all sorts of different
combinations of conductors, twisting and shielding.  They also sell
internationally, and sell single cut to length cables.  igus.com

The highest pair count I see is 5 pair in CF-111-021-D with 5 pair of
24AWG, plus 6 conductors of 20AWG.  There is also CF111-035-D with 2
pair of 20AWG, and 4 shielded pairs of 24AWG (shields over each
individual pair, then another shield over the whole cable)

Adam