It's me again ... :-)

While in the [TRAJ] section of the INI file is see the variable CYCLE_TIME =
0.010, but is not mentioned in the INI config documents.  I am only guessing
that this is the polling interval time for the trajectory planner but am not
sure.  Can I add this to my list?

Thanks again, sorry to be a pain.

Joe Hildreth

----- On Mar 29, 2017, at 3:35 PM, Joe Hildreth j...@threerivershospital.com