All,

Just this week I started getting TRAM errors on a machine that has been
running for years. This system uses the Mesa 7i43 card. I had this happen
once before, but on a new machine with a brand new 7i43 card. I replaced the
card and the problem went away. On this machine I replaced the 7i43, and it
ran for about 3 hours flawlessly, then the TRAM error came back. It so
happened that the 7i43 is the 400K version and the old one is the 200K, so
running a different driver as well.

Is the problem now likely the parallel port on the motherboard, or is there
some place else I should be looking. I have disconnected and reconnected the
cables multiple times, so I doubt that is the culprit.

Thanks,

Eric