Peter,

I looked it those engraver bits.   Microscopic.    What speed to you turn
them at?   100K RPM?

Also I looked at the autoleveller.  Seem like a good idea.  I'm working on
adding automatic level to my 3D printer.   But I hope my mill does not have
a 0.1mm tilt.

Are you able to solder SMDs with out first tinning or solder past.  The
milled boards are just plan copper.  Do they reflow?  I figured I'd use
this technique for 0.1 inch lead parts

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California