When the bit gets dull it will leave some frayed edges, witch can be stoned
away. I run it at 21K rpm and 550 mm/min. 3 passes with 0.17 mm stepover.

Hopefully the finnish comes across. most of the traces are 0.4mm. also
there are VIA's mounted in the picture.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/RUnnMHVvuJaenvhs2

I havent used a reflow oven, but it's no problem just soldering the SMT
with a soldering iron.Altough solderbridges can be a problem sometimes.
 If you want to get fancy you can use "liquid tin plating
<https://www.ebay.com/itm/SENO-TIN-PCB-Tin-Plating-powder-for-500ml-solution-Immersion-tin-plating/112475543269?hash=item1a301096e5:g:BFEAAOSwjVVVhVQG>".
Leaves a good result, but as there are alot of copper left on the board,
one of thoes bags dosent last long. I have also fooled around with UV
cureable soldermask. But the smell and extra steps to get a finnished
boards sets off.