Greetings;

in the dmesg outout, and in the output of "show pins", as I try to sort
out what I can do and where with  this new 7i76 card, I see the first 8
gpio's in the 5i25 are available as outputs only, yet as I'm
understanding it, those are actually used as stepgen step-dir pairs, fed
to the 7i76 step-dir terminals so anything I now have that's using them,
will have to be moved, probably to an in or out of the 7i76D.

Am I understanding things correctly? That dmesg is correct and "show
pins" is showing me stuff I can't use because its already used by the
stepgens?