a quick google reminded me why this was familair
try googling 'spray nozzle'
i got
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spray_nozzle
and it showed me that the flat surface exit made NO atomization
thats not what you want, sorry
( i was trying to achieve the jumping water effect seen in many fountains
and that flat exit was great for the hot dog of water effect )
if you want the fluid stream broken into tiny droplets ,
the web page lists a lot of geometries to try
tomp