In the Base Information page you can select the number of parallel ports

Then in the Parallel Port 1 page you can select the parallel port using the
numbers 0,1 or 2 in the Parport BaseAddress entry

Then in the Parallel Port 2 page you can select the parallel port using the
numbers 0,1 or 2 in the entry that has no label in the bottom centre