On Sat, 6 Jun 2020 at 12:25, andrew beck <andrewbeck0...@gmail.com> wrote:

So I already have 240volts ac three phase power in the machine.  Just need
> to rectify it I think.
>
> I have no idea currently how to rectify ac into DC but it can't be that
> hard.  Just need to make sure I get it right lol.  High voltages are
> dangerous.

What is currently downstream of the  transformer? You probably already have
a rectifier and set of smoothing capacitors.

Do you guys feel like coaching me through setting them up?   This will be
> my 3rd machine I have set up.  So I'm getting better at Hal.  And shouldn't
> need to much hand holding.

What is your motor feedback type?

--
atp
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed