On Fri, 11 Jun 2021, John Dammeyer wrote:

Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 13:44:51 -0700
From: John Dammeyer <jo...@autoartisans.com>
To: "'Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)'" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Pi4 issues with MESA 7i92H

Try to set the jumpers for 192.168.1.121 and your pi4 at 192.168.1.1 or .10...

Something in the mesaflash is having issues that LinuxCNC isn't. At this point no idea what it is and whether WiFi is on or off doesn't seem to matter.

John

LinuxCNC does some network modifications that mesaflash does not
so this still suggests  some kind of network setup issue on your RPI

Did you try setting the host address to 10.10.10.100 and the 7I92 to 10.10.10.10
This is less likely to have routing issues (and is suggested in general to avoid overlaps with common NAT ranges)