On 6/29/21 2:57 PM, Les Newell wrote:
Valerio, I agree completely. I also think we should give Jeff a break here. LinuxCNC is a loosely organized group and things only really get done when someone sees a problem and tries to fix it. Many open source projects have a CoC so Jeff put something together, trying to help. He now pretty much gets accused of being a dictator.  I'm sure that is far from his intention.

The only point I can make is that we need a community revision and
voting of the CoC.

Historically when someone comes up with a new feature they announce it on the list, there is a bit of discussion about it and in most cases it gets added to the source, possibly with some modification. No name calling or political posturing. That is probably closer to how Jeff expected this to go.

Are you trying to organize this thing,  take over and sell it or so?

Les