emcc (Emscripten gcc/clang-like replacement) 1.37.18 (commit
cb2260892ddc2c73aa40dbe0821f5a8ce3f79975)

bin.js:
  function __ZN6Editor10s_instanceE() {
   Module["printErr"]("missing function: _ZN6Editor10s_instanceE");
   abort(-1);
  }
// ...
  getBinaryPromise().then((function(binary) {
   return WebAssembly.instantiate(binary, info); // <-- HERE
  })).then((function(output) {

I don't know how to look inside wasm, it's looks like binary file:
STACKTOP  env    STACK_MAX  env __ZN6Editor10s_instanceE  env

c++:
class Editor {
private:
    static Editor* s_instance;
public:
    static Editor* getInstance() { return s_instance; }

}

Yes it's a singleton pointer, but this class is not implemented, it
have many undefined references, including to s_instance:
51: undefined reference to `Editor::s_instance'

So I think problem in that place, but I don't want to implement it, it
never calls.