One more thing :-)

In enigmail.properties i see several strings with more placeholders (e.g.
offlineSave "Save %S message to %S in Unsent Messages folder?"). I think
you should use %1s and %2s here, because the order in which the two
arguments are may vary from language to language. See also this page for
reference: <
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/SDK/Tutorials/l10n#Ordering_Placeholders

Please keep in mind that in order for all localizers to check/change such
strings you shouldn't change the string itself, but rather add a new string
like offlineSave2 in this case.

Onno