I was just looking over this Citrix Receiver product, and I have to be
honest, I'm not sure what service it's offering. Can you explain a bit more
what you're using this for?
FYI I filed a bug on this for investigation -
<https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1437863> Bug 1437863 - No
content displayed in 64-bit Firefox with Citrix Receiver
From: Enterprise [mailto:enterprise-boun...@mozilla.org] On Behalf Of Jeremy
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 3:01 PM
Subject: [Mozilla Enterprise] Firefox + Citrix = No display of pages; but..
it's clearly 'working'.
FF Ent list..
Here's my lashup:
1. Trying to do Firefox within Citrix alongside of other browsers. FF
58.0.2. 64-bit on Server 2016 / Citrix 7.9.
2. When I run Firefox from Citrix Receiver, it launches fine.
3. Typing items in the search bar demonstrates that pre-fetched
searches / internet connection is working. https://cl.ly/3C3C1f3K2o16
4. Then clicking upon / doing directly to any URL. gets me this:
5. Other browsers are cooporating from within Citrix Receiver client.
Problem this moment is only FF.
6. Also.. Going to about:config .. same. Just nothing. Cannot access
while using Citrix Receiver. (Works fine while ON the Citrix server.)
7. About:preferences.. does work.. and my thought was to turn off
Hardware Acceleration.. which is now set like this:
8. When I run Firefox from within the Citrix server itself.. All is
perfectly perfect. All webpages load as expected.
9. The key takeaway though is.. The "New Tab" . animation is going.
(Super small animated gif / video demo: https://cl.ly/3F1n2G2k1z3p ) and the
page never loads.
Ideas? Thanks in advance..
Jeremy Moskowitz, Group Policy MVP
Founder PolicyPak Software
Home of GPanswers.com
Enterprise mailing list
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit
https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/enterprise or send an email to
enterprise-requ...@mozilla.org with a subject of "unsubscribe"