> Also, how long does it take?
>
> Mr. Bill
>

> James Fry wrote:
> >
> > Is there a way to get the AF of my gear calibrated? Can I send it to
> > canon somehow, and if so, should I expect to sell a kidney to
> pay for it ?
> *

I did early last year, brought in 3 lenses and the 1D Mk2 to Canon Canada,
they "matched" the lens and camera to within the factory spec and saved any
offsets into the camera electronics.

This process took about a week and I recall was quite reasonably priced.

I'd suggest you get a price estimate directly from Canon head office repair
center in your area/country, I (personally) wouldn't got to an "authorized"
repair center run by a 3rd party as I had a bad experience many years ago,
and would rather be dealing with Canon directly if there was a problem of
the repair rather than a 3rd party shop in repair of this nature.

Ken