----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any
advice in this forum.]----


thanks Folks for your answers on this.

Please tell me if I am understanding this correctly.

-IA's are required, yearly, to supply the FAA with a
list of all Annuals and 337s they have performed in
the previous year. However, that information may not
be accessible to just anyone.

-I might be able to find specific 337 info on
microfiche but that would entail physically going to a
FSDO.

-The best, and essentially only practical way to find
out about what has been done to an aircraft during
annuals (and at other times) is to look at the
aircraft's log books.


Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you very much!

Spook

PS. Yes, I know what a 337 is. I assisted an A&P
friend on an installation that required a 337. :-)




__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 
==========================================================================
====
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/


<<attachment: winmail.dat>>

Reply via email to