Spook,
If you are looking for OLD annual information it is on the CD. They
use to file a report at each annual that an aircraft had, but I think
that ended in the late fifties or early sixties. It could have been
in the transition between the CAA and FAA (c. 1964). I can check a
few aircraft records if you need to know. All the 337 will be on
the CD.
If you are in real bad need for newer information, you could try a
Freedom of Information Act Request. The FAA has been real great
every time I have used it, but I don't think you have enough information
to find anything. If the form filed by APs is used to show recent
work for his/her licensing, then there is no reason for the FAA to
computerize the data and without knowing who did the annual there is no
way to know whose record to look up. A great catch 22.
Richard
N99904
- Re: [COUPERS-FLYIN] annual question Sydney Cohen
- RE: [COUPERS-FLYIN] annual question Ed Burkhead
- RE: [COUPERS-FLYIN] annual question WILLIAM BIGGS
- RE: [COUPERS-FLYIN] annual question John Cooper
- RE: [COUPERS-FLYIN] annual question WILLIAM BIGGS
- RE: [COUPERS-FLYIN] annual question WILLIAM BIGGS
- RE: [COUPERS-FLYIN] annual question Georgia Trehey
- RE: [COUPERS-FLYIN] annual question WILLIAM BIGGS
- RE: [COUPERS-FLYIN] annual question Ed Burkhead
- RE: [COUPERS-FLYIN] annual question John Cooper
- RE: [COUPERS-FLYIN] annual question Richard Wilkens
- RE: [COUPERS-FLYIN] annual question John Cooper
- Re: [COUPERS-FLYIN] annual question dspiegel
