I am having some difficulty in visualizing your project. Are you putting
two AC-51 motors in the line with the drive shaft? The drive shaft moves up
and down and front to back, with the motors there is not going to be any
length of shafting to give the rear axle sufficient travel to drive on a
normal street. The other point is the two 108 average HP motors is
equivalent to about 300 ICE peak horsepower. That is considerably more that
original V-8 ICE Are you building a dragster or a city commuter and
gasoline road car. even without the ICE one of the AC-51 is sufficient to
move that Mustang, It only weighs about 2,300 lb.

Dennis Lee Miles

(*evprofes...@evprofessor.com <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>)*

* Founder:    **EV Tech. Institute Inc.*

*Phone #* *(863) 944-9913 (12 noon to 12 midnight Eastern US Time)*

*Educating yourself, does not mean you were **stupid; it means, you are
intelligent enough,  **to know, that there is plenty left to learn!*

*          You Tube Video link:  http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss
<http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss> *