The original EVDL charter, written by our founder Clyde Visser back in the
internet's dim past (1991) says, "the energy storage device [for an EV] ...
can [be a] ... fuel cell ..."

But not too far into this long history of the EVDL - I think about 1995 or
so - we had a pretty detailed discussion about discussion of FCEVs and H2.
We even took a vote, and folks decided that we'd minimize FCEV and H2
discussion.

Was that a mistake?  Is it a mistake to continue on that road?  The folks
who say that H2 is the way forward surely think so.

Well, if it is, we're still making it today.  (Hint, hint.)

You know, one of the huge advantages of the internet is that, unlike
broadcast spectrum, it's effectively just about infinite.  Unlike newspapers
and magazines, it's dirt-cheap to make your voice heard, at least so far.

There's room for lots more internet discussion forums like this one.
Somewhere there has to be a place where H2 and FCEV enthusiasts can
congregate.  If not, it's almost trivial to start one.

Thus I will refer y'all to the EVDL conventions:

http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#conv

Please read point 2f.

Thanks,

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA