I think H2FC discussions are just fine.  You all can write poetry about
flowers and I might like to see that, too. I am just as interested in the
people who like EVs as the biz of EVs.

I go by subject line whether I read postings, and then author.  If I look
inside the posting and i don't find myself intrigued I delete it.  I don't
consider that a troubling act.  There is no way all the messages can be
exactly what I want so I am flexible.

At this time I am only slightly interested in H2FCs.  Less so than I am
interested in EV stuff.  I think H2 is not a great idea, but that is a bias
I should be wary about.

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 1:30 PM, EVDL Administrator via EV <
ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> The original EVDL charter, written by our founder Clyde Visser back in the
> internet's dim past (1991) says, "the energy storage device [for an EV] ...
> can [be a] ... fuel cell ..."
>
> But not too far into this long history of the EVDL - I think about 1995 or
> so - we had a pretty detailed discussion about discussion of FCEVs and H2.
> We even took a vote, and folks decided that we'd minimize FCEV and H2
> discussion.
>
> Was that a mistake?  Is it a mistake to continue on that road?  The folks
> who say that H2 is the way forward surely think so.
>
> Well, if it is, we're still making it today.  (Hint, hint.)
>
> You know, one of the huge advantages of the internet is that, unlike
> broadcast spectrum, it's effectively just about infinite.  Unlike
> newspapers
> and magazines, it's dirt-cheap to make your voice heard, at least so far.
>
> There's room for lots more internet discussion forums like this one.
> Somewhere there has to be a place where H2 and FCEV enthusiasts can
> congregate.  If not, it's almost trivial to start one.
>
> Thus I will refer y'all to the EVDL conventions:
>
> http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#conv
>
> Please read point 2f.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA