I also agree we should limit discussion of FCEVs.  There will certainly be
leaks on the list about major new advances.  When FCEVs appear to be on a
similar energy-footprint basis (i.e. energy-viable) as EVs we can revisit
the issue.

To respond to one poster's observation about the invective seen in FCEV
discussions, please realize this is one of the most open-minded, yet
grounded-in-reality groups I've seen.  We can all agree that struggling
technologies need to be given room to grow.  It's pretty easy to show that
FCEVs have a LOT of growing to do.  What gets our backs up is claims that
FCEVs are needed now when the tech is clearly not there yet, or worse, that
they're ready now.

They're not.  I hope they become so soon, because then there will be no
need for invective.

Chris