On Jul 30, 2014, at 8:19 AM, Chris Tromley via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> When FCEVs appear to be on a
> similar energy-footprint basis (i.e. energy-viable) as EVs we can revisit
> the issue.

How would you define this very specific criteria?

Comparable to those charging on the national average grid? worst state? Best
state?Comparable to what kind of battery? Or is this just on an auto basis? Do
you take into account energy used in production of the the power train?
Disposal? Would some *batteries* be verboten?

Since this is energy based only, I guess that direct or indirect emissions of
criteria, greenhouse, or toxic emissions don't count.