Hi MW.
I think your post hits the EV vs FC issues square on the head. I am a
lurker, mostly, and crave information about the future of personal
transportation. When I talk with others about what's out there, I find it
most useful to understand the difference between EV, FC and ICE. The
efficency differences, the Government attitude (support) and perspective of
businesses (big oil, auto industry, utility companies) all factor into the
overall effect of why and what is happening.

This Forum is my main source of unfiltered information. I do understand that
the Forum's original participants are mostly folks who build Ev's and need
to share ideas of how best to do that. I think I see more folks interested
in the likes of Tesla and others bringing ev's to the masses (me!).

Bottom line? I like it all and hope that the discussion continues to be
broad based - including enough on FC to understand the differences.