I hope no one suggested that the focus of the group be FCEVs.  This is one of
my favorite lists, in part due to your great news posts.

But I'm curious about your comment "there are billion$ of
dollar$ being spent to kill [EVs]."

Where are you seeing this? The last few years I've seen a huge comprehensive
effort with dollars attached to providing and ensuring infrastructure.

I've not seen any money put into killing EVs.

Sent from my iPhone