From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of Lloyd Wayne
Reece via EV
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 6:33 AM
To: ev@lists.evdl.org
Subject: [EVDL] Stud type fuse block needed

I have purchased a fuse for an EV in the making and now I need a fuse
block that I can use to attach the fuse and the wiring to. The
description has not helped me find to find a fuse block that I can say
with confidence will actually fit my fuse and mount on the firewall or
somewhere else under the hood in the vechile.  I have found a few that I

think would work for the $60-$75 range but I hesitate to spend that much

when I am not sure.  Also should I have to spend that much for a fuse
block??   I am looking at under 140 volts 600 amps.

*FERRAZ CARBONE A025R600 600A 600 AMP 250VAC/DC FUSE*
# Make: Carbone-Ferraz
# Model / Part #: A025R600
250VAC/250VDC; F Speed, Form 101 Class
# Includes all/only items pictured.