I just picked 3 junk car dealers from a search, called each to see what
they would pay & when, checked the reviews on each one, then chose based on
that. They picked it up the next day, left a check for $300.
It was a complete older (1997) CE car with a blown motor, so I can't say
what value the glider would have, but I can't imagine they wouldn't offer
something.
Michael B