I would just start calling the wrecking yards.  You might find one who will
haul it away for free - I'm guessing that's the best you could hope for.
Also check Craigslist. I've seen ads for people looking for scrap cars.

My dad just got rid of a collision damaged but complete car and an auto
wrecker came and got it and paid him $200. What you have will be of much
less interest unless it is a  unique or rare model.

Peter Flipsen Jr