RIght my Sunpower array is insured and bonded for complete parts and labor
for 20 years.  The Sunpower PV is guaranteed  for efficiency.  In 20 years
my PV should be still more efficient than any of the lower cost systems are
new.  Nothing matches quality manufacture for long use durable goods.

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 10:50 AM, len moskowitz via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
wrote:

> Mark wrote:
>
>  Did they both offer similar warranties?
>>

> SunPower offers a better loss-of-efficiency-over-time warranty.
>

> Len Moskowitz

Thomas A. Edison
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/t/thomasaed125362.html>

*Warren Buffet*