Thanks, but I don't think a lease is likely to be especially desirable. It's
that "fixed income Social Security" bit...an extra triple digits per month
would be a disturbingly large fraction of their budget.

That's part of the reason why I think an EV would be ideal, if a suitable model
is affordable; no more gasoline bills, and much cheaper per mile to charge.
Once the purchase is made, it'd practically be free transportation for them.

b&