On 01/04/2016 11:49 PM, Ing. Marco Antonio Gaxiola via EV wrote:
Jay,

        The other reason I believe why those fuse melted at 30Amps even
though they state like, is because in their original automotive application,
usually are under temporarly loads such power doorlocks , power windows,
cigar lighter, etc.

        Marco Gaxiola

The constant load is likely a contributing factor, but I would expect they should also work for constant loads such as headlights, laptop adaptors in the 12 volt power port (cigar lighter socket) etc...

(It had worked for several years before failing.)

Jay