Yes. You're right about Edison cells. And the problem is the losses and
requirement to flush the cells every 1000 cycles. The losses and flushing
makes it 2x more expensive to own and operate compared to say Winston
cells. We've done the math extensively and used the real life numbers from
vast amount of installations.
-Jukka

tiistai 18. lokakuuta 2016 EVDL Administrator via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>