Battery manufacturers are vertically integrating their business from raw
material production to service (€/MW/MWh fee). We design cells for easy
recycling and optimize the cells to provide maximum MW/MWh in and out. This
is 10.000bn€ business opportunity as service. Today. Less if just selling
cells. It's not a tech business anymore. It's game for banksters. :D

So no one would mind having infinite battery. It's something we should
invent. :)

-Jukka

maanantai 17. lokakuuta 2016 Rick Beebe via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>