On 10/17/2016 8:22 AM, EVDL Administrator via EV wrote:
Maybe you've noticed that as LED retrofit light bulbs have fallen in price,
their rated lifetimes have gotten shorter.  The early ones were rated for
50,000 average hours; many now are rated for 10,000-20,000 hours.  The same
thing happened with compact fluorescents, which quickly declined from 10,000
hours to 6,000.

FWIW I haven't noticed that the LED bulbs I've purchased have lasted longer than the old incandescents so I pretty much don't believe anyone's rated lifetimes.